Business advisory services for COVID-19 response
General / 01 May 2020
Copeland Ashcroft Law is pleased to announce approval as registered service providers through the Regional Business Partners Network (RBPN).
Eligible businesses can apply for a capability voucher for up to $5000.00 to fund our services in advising on employment law and health and safety issues that relate to COVID-19.
RBPN services include:
- 1:1 employment strategy meeting
- Management training on COVID-19 response
- Legal risk assessment and strategy advice for employee claims relating to COVID-19
- Advice on and support with:
- Temporary and permanent variations to hours and pay
- Wage Subsidy and Leave Support access
- Holiday and leave implications
- Employee obligations
- Health and safety obligations at different alert levels
- Policy templates and implementation
To access our RBPN services:
- Contact us to discuss your needs
- We then provide you with a work proposal and costing
- You register your business using the Regional Business Partners website and follow the instructions provided
- A growth advisor from the RBPN will contact you to discuss your eligibility
- Once approved by the RBPN, you will be issued a voucher to fund our work proposal
- We then work with you to complete the work proposal
Disclaimer: We remind you that while this article provides commentary on employment law and health and safety topics, it should not be used as a substitute for legal or professional advice for specific situations. Please seek legal advice from your lawyer for any questions specific to your workplace.