Why work for us?
We currently operate out of offices in Invercargill, Dunedin, Queenstown, Tauranga, Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Rotorua. Due to client demand, we are regularly visiting and providing services in other locations, and are actively exploring new office opportunities.
- We enjoy a supportive work environment
- Our team are encouraged to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Due to our extensive network, we have the opportunity to work with large global businesses, as well as national and smaller local clients
- Our work is varied and interesting
- Technology allows us to enjoy flexibility in where we work
- We place a strong emphasis on developing and maintaining quality client relationships
- Personal development and career progression is especially important to us – we like to be at the top of our game
- We have fun and enjoy our work
- We provide health insurance, extra leave days and competitive remuneration packages
Intermediate/Senior lawyer – Immigration – Flexible location
Copeland Ashcroft fosters a positive learning environment where every member is encouraged to share their perspective and support one another
Kristin Macdonald, Associate
The variety of work and opportunities for development brought me through the door at Copeland Ashcroft. I soon realised that the “secret sauce” that makes Copeland Ashcroft a great place to work is the people. Walking the talk with firm values.
Jenny Hamilton, Senior Solicitor
The environment at Copeland Ashcroft is fun and supportive. The team is filled with specialist knowledge and skills which provides for amazing mentoring to junior staff.
Charlotte Borrie, Solicitor
Contact us now
Intermediate/Senior lawyer – Intermediate/Senior lawyer –
If you are a solicitor with experience in employment and health and safety or immigration who would like to join a practice that truly values clients and team work, and offers fun, quality and rewards, we want to hear from you!