Why work for us?
We currently operate out of offices in Invercargill, Dunedin, Queenstown, Tauranga, Auckland, Hawkes Bay and Rotorua. Due to client demand, we are regularly visiting and providing services in other locations, and are actively exploring new office opportunities.
- We enjoy a supportive work environment
- Our team are encouraged to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Due to our extensive network, we have the opportunity to work with large global businesses, as well as national and smaller local clients
- Our work is varied and interesting
- Technology allows us to enjoy flexibility in where we work
- We place a strong emphasis on developing and maintaining quality client relationships
- Personal development and career progression is especially important to us – we like to be at the top of our game
- We have fun and enjoy our work
- We provide health insurance, extra leave days and competitive remuneration packages
- If you are a solicitor with experience in employment, health and safety and immigration law, looking to join a practice that truly values team work, and offers fun, quality and rewards, we want to hear from you!
Copeland Ashcroft fosters a positive learning environment where every member is encouraged to share their perspective and support one another
Kristin Macdonald, Solicitor
The team has a huge sense of drive and commitment to what we do, while always retaining the fun and laughter
Rebecca Laney, Solicitor
Contact us now
If you are a solicitor with experience in employment and health and safety who would like to join a practice that truly values clients and team work, and offers fun, quality and rewards, we want to hear from you!