Invitation | Employment Law and Agribusiness tax update webinar
Seminar / 28 August 2020
Please join us for our Employment Law and Agribusiness tax update with Findex and Copland Ashcroft Law.
These sessions are for anyone who wants to learn about the topics being discussed as well as provide an informal forum to discuss issues currently being experienced.
Findex will provide a practical summary of topical employee and general tax issues in the agricultural sector;
- Allowances including accommodation
- Non-cash benefits & bonuses
- Agricultural contractors
- Emissions trading scheme
- GST on land sales
Copeland Ashcroft Law will provide an overview of Employment Law:
- Employment agreements and choosing the right agreement
- Hours of work clauses, pay as you go holiday pay, secondary employment and deductions
- Record keeping and penalties for breaches
- Service tenancy agreements
Thursday 10 September 2020
6.00pm – 7.00pm
Chris Guillemot – Partner, Findex
Janel Copeland – Managing Partner, Copeland Ashcroft Law
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Findex and Copeland Ashcroft Law Teams