- Training and advice on compliance with health and safety legislation
- Legal review of health and safety documentation including gaps analyses
- Representation in WorkSafe NZ investigations, health and safety disputes and prosecutions
- Assistance with managing workplace accidents or near misses, including reporting and investigations
- Advice on Improvement and Prohibition Notices, Enforceable Undertakings and Duty Holder reviews
- Strategic advice on managing health and safety issues
- Engagement with industry experts and insurers
Health and Safety
THEN AND NOW – health and safety sentencing trends
In April 2016 the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) came... read more
In April 2016 the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) came into force. The new legislation gained significant...
Health and Safety / May 21, 2020
WorkSafe prosecution in childcare centre dead tree collapse case
Late last year a tree collapsed at the Discoveries Educare Limited... read more
Late last year a tree collapsed at the Discoveries Educare Limited (Discoveries Educare) early learning centre in Auckland. Both the...
Health and Safety / September 26, 2019